25 December 2006

Christmas Everywhere

Sorry I've been away from blogger for awhile, but I was having trouble signing in. Anyway, I have lots to share.

First, here are classroom photos of our Christmas/Holiday decorations. Although the month was so busy at school, I really enjoyed all the holiday projects and activities.

Our stockings were hung by the "chimney" with care.

Our bulletin board - there are little beds at the bottom with all the kids posing on a pillow, pretending to be sleeping.


Elf portraits


Our Christmas tree and stained glass ornaments in the windows.

The students made these Christmas tree hats and in the background is a holiday pattern quilt.

Triangle trees

On the last day of school, the students made gingerbread houses. Notice how some of the houses became huts.

I have a lot more holiday blogs to come, so stay tuned.

And Merry Christmas to everyone - we're thinking of you!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:29 PM

    Merry Christmas, Julie and Noa! from Maia and Steve Hope your day was blessed.

    ReplyDelete