I hung out on the sidelines with the kids and dogs. One of Noa's teammates had a puppy there who was oh, so cute! The tournament just so happened to take place at the field beside my school, so afterwards I just headed to the classroom to work.
Noa is pictured in the center. They named their team, "Lester Lightning"
(named after the clinic).
Gunnar jumps on my lap after pacing for 10 minutes.
"Mom, are you just gonna sit there all day or play with me?!?"
Finally, both he and Sadie settle down and I can get some work done. Awww - how sweet!
*Noa thinks I'm a weirdo for taking a picture of my desk but I know Jess will appreciate it.
Whoa! Noa thinks you're weird for taking a picture of your desk? Who names a soccer team after a CLINIC???? What's nest, the Hyperdermic Hurricanes? Noa, stop picking on my little girl!
ReplyDeleteAlright, Defender Daddy...I'll back off, but what if I told you she took 10 pictures of that desk. Digital cameras give people a jumpy trigger finger.
ReplyDeleteIn regards to soccer. I honestly didn't have much business playing in a tournament. But it was a great time and an excellent way to nurture my childhood fantasies of being an "athlete." Soccer is tough. If nothing else, the weekend 0-2 experience (double elimination tournament) gave me new respect for those of you out there who have developed a true skill for the game.
Just for the record - I did not take 10 pictures of the desk. I did, however, take 10 pictures of my dogs sleeping.
ReplyDeleteJess LOVES the picture of the desk!! Thanks, Jules.
ReplyDelete