19 March 2007

Pet Box

I haven't found a fabulous pet place yet, but this place is decent. Pet Box* actually sells some wholesome food** from the states, so I can't complain since I thought I would be forced to feed the cheap junk from the grocery store. Nothing but the best for my babies!! Anyway, Pet Box does sell puppies, which makes me sad, and also sells other little creatures, such as fish, rodents, and even the occasional spider monkey (Americans are not allowed to import these, so some military families have found themselves in a pickle after purchasing one of these crazy creatures).

This is where I found those dried fish treats. I also found it interesting that I found another product with an IG on the packaging (this is so rare in the states). This happened once in another pet store that sold small necklaces for dogs, but this time it was for something normal: dog treats! I also found this odd, since I have yet to see a local with an IG, even though the Japanese seem to favor the smaller breeds.

Anyway, REPRESENT!



*The wording at the bottom of the Pet Box sign reads, "keep happy friendship with your pets."
**Wholesome dog foods include, but are not limited to Natural Balance, Royal Canin, Solid Gold, and a couple of others. The Whole Dog Journal publishes a list of nutritionally sound dog foods each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment