Speaking of thumbs...check out my toes!! Teresa took me to the famous CoCok's - a nail salon here in Oki that is famous for its elaborate nail designs. Not only was the foot massage and the comfy chairs heavenly, but they were able to put a beautiful design on my little, bitty toenails (anyone who knows me well, knows that I like toenails kept short!). I might just have to grow them out longer now. Look how cute!
03 July 2007
Flower Power
I've decided to try again with keeping some plants alive. Instead of putting them in front of my house, I put them out back where there's a lot more sun. I picked out this hibiscus in honor of Jess, who had a beautiful red hibiscus tree behind her house in Jax. I'm hoping that mine will flourish like hers did. Although we all know about my lack of a green thumb...but so far so good.


Speaking of thumbs...check out my toes!! Teresa took me to the famous CoCok's - a nail salon here in Oki that is famous for its elaborate nail designs. Not only was the foot massage and the comfy chairs heavenly, but they were able to put a beautiful design on my little, bitty toenails (anyone who knows me well, knows that I like toenails kept short!). I might just have to grow them out longer now. Look how cute!
Speaking of thumbs...check out my toes!! Teresa took me to the famous CoCok's - a nail salon here in Oki that is famous for its elaborate nail designs. Not only was the foot massage and the comfy chairs heavenly, but they were able to put a beautiful design on my little, bitty toenails (anyone who knows me well, knows that I like toenails kept short!). I might just have to grow them out longer now. Look how cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Cute toes! Can't wait to see you THIS WEEK!!
ReplyDelete