07 July 2007

Live from FoCo, CO

Here I am sitting in Mugs coffee shop on Jess' laptop with an unexpected blog! So, live from Fort Collins, CO - it's me!

My first few days have already been busy, but it's great to be with the Apostles again (however, we all miss Noa dearly). I thought I'd share some photos of some of the recent events so far.

Upon my arrival, I soon found myself in a hair salon chair getting my hair cut and roots touched up. Here I am with my updated hair and Jess afterwards. Can you tell I had traveled all day? I look so tired!


On Friday, Jess introduced me to the community pool (the weather here is very hot, but unlike Oki there is no humidity - I'm happy about that. While there, Jess and I got to sunbathe, read magazines, and even used the water slide during the adult swim time. Fun!


Tonight we're going out to eat with friends for margaritas. The next few days look like they'll be bringing shopping, manicures, massages, and more pool time.

It's so good to be back!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:59 PM

    Living the dream in FoCo! COMiss you fellow Hampostlers. Jdoll-your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! Come back! :)

    Had a great week with you - best ever. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a blast. And probably glad to have missed the big typhoon! Although I'm bummed to not get to read you blog about it.

    BTW, I tagged your blog b/c you happen to have one of the few blogs I actually read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. J-Doll,

    What's been going on??? I hope you are well. Love the blog my dear. Enjoy your summer Talk to ya soon:)

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete