15 August 2007

Keys



I got my keys (those flat, rectangular things hanging on my key chain) today for school. So - it's official - I'm in kindergarten again this year! Yippee! Ya-hoo!*


Now, I have a ton of cleaning, arranging, and organizing to do. The teachers don't have to be back officially until next week, but I need a head start. I have a lot to do. You may remember that I left my classroom like this at the end of the year.





*It's probably a good thing I'm in kindergarten...who else uses words like yippee and ya-hoo, anyway? Certainly not a forth or sixth grade teacher.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're teaching kinder again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Hey...how'd your test go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, um, let's not discuss the test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:55 PM

    I love tests. Sometimes when I get bored, I take the SAT's, MCAT's & stuff like that just to pass the time. It's good to work your brain as you get older....

    ReplyDelete