11 November 2007

Aka Wedding

Noa and I spent Saturday and Sunday on the nearby island of Aka for a beautiful wedding. Congrats to Allen and Mary Ann! It was beautiful!

The happy couple.

The other happy couple.


You could see our minshiku(the place we stayed) from the lookout where the wedding ceremony took place. There is a beautiful beach right in front of it!

The ceremony site was breathtaking.

Short Beach - Noa decided that he wants to buy that island in the distance someday.

Having fun with a hermit crab. He was huge!

And, on a random note: HI MIKE!

4 comments:

  1. Are you saying Hi to my Mike? :)

    Can you believe that in just over a week I will be sitting in your living room? CRAZINESS.

    Can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:12 AM

    Yes...while Julie was blogging, 'your' Mike called and requested a shout-out on the blog.

    And here's one more shout-out... to my boy, the jack-of-all trades, handy-mountain man and doctor...of love...Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the title of this post was "AKA Wedding" as in "Also Known As Wedding"!

    Whoops, I get it now!

    Cheers,
    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:38 AM

    Thanks for the shout out. It was made slightly less cool by Noa's explanation that the shout out was solicited, then redeemed again by his own personal shout.
    I was actually going to post that I thought the title was "also known as" wedding then saw marc thought the same thing, thereby making my post unoriginal.So instead here is my rambling post about things already said. cheers.

    -your mom

    ReplyDelete