11 August 2008

Creative in Colorado

The last stop on my journey in the US was to Colorado where Jess had lots of projects waiting for us to tackle. She described them on her blog, but I have a few pictures to add. 

For example, here is Jess in action, making the headboard for the master guest suite:
Sarge, of course, was always the enthusiastic helper (notice that he's about to give me a big, wet kiss!):
But I think our favorite project was shopping, shopping, shopping!
Or evening walks with Sarge:
Although watching Maggie and Sarge act like wild banshees was pretty comical.  I was able to get a pic of them actually standing still for one minute:

Okay, I guess I can't really decide which part was the best.  There were too many fun parts.

The crazy part of the trip is that we really didn't take many photos - which is bizarre.  I mean, I'm the one who carries around a camera everywhere I go, and Jess is practically a world-renowned photographer*, so I found it strange that taking photos was last on our list of to-dos.  

Thankfully, we were able to get a few that we were both in.  Like the self portrait with the funky sunglasses in Target while we were shopping with Kate.

Jess & Julie (again in Target!)

All in all, it was a fantastic trip, which ended much too soon!


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    love love love the picture from target of the three of us. i was laughing so hard! i look like a duck with collagen! HA!

    miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post!! My favorite is the picture of you walking Sarge...and those evening walks were at the top of my list of favorites. Miss you TONS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. projects....the Apostles...nah!

    ReplyDelete