21 October 2008

Little Rays of Sunshine

So it's been 2 weeks.

Two weeks since my last blog.

I've been dealing with stuff....mostly school, but other stuff too.

Thankfully, not everything is doom and gloom.  In between worries are little rays of sunshine - like going to dinner with friends or spending an afternoon with my loyal pups.

I came home the other day to find a rainbow right off my back porch (it's kind of faint in the picture, but it's there!).  What I want to know is where's my pot of gold?!?



Or today, when I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my thoughtful hubby.  Funny thing is, my substitute para (my para took the week off) also had flowers delivered today.  So, I took a picture of our beautiful bouquets.  Thanks, Babe!


5 comments:

  1. ((((((hugs))))) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the view from your house is a pot of gold. How beautiful your picture is. Great shot. I love the flowers too. I will pary for you. See in at church sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for you, that it's been a rough road the last few months. As always, I'm praying for you and I love you dearly. Hang in there.

    Thank goodness for the view from your home, and for a husband who loves you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:15 AM

    love you julie. you are amazing. praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:34 PM

    love u friend, miss you. everytime i go to jax, i think of you!

    ReplyDelete