06 March 2009

Try It! Try It! And You May!

Oh the places you'll go,
Oh the things you will do,
Boring ol' snack time is just not the same
When Dr. Seuss Week is through!


Look, I made the kiddos green eggs and ham!  Thankfully, the majority of the class liked it.  We had it for snack today.  Although a lot of work, Kindergarten brings me lots of laughs throughout the day.  Just look what a conversation today at snack time looked like:

Student: Yum!  These are really good!  I like eating green eggs.
Me: You should have your mom make you some at home.
Student: But she won't know the ingredients!


3 comments:

  1. so cute! I am not sure I could have eaten the green eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:16 AM

    Heyyy we never did that! I bet it was a blast listening to them. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete