Okay, technically it's been here since June, but a typhoon off the southern coast of Okinawa is currently threatening us with strong winds. Wind so strong it woke me up in the middle of the night and I realized that our porch hadn't been cleared yet. So, at 1 o'clock in the morning, Noa and I were out on our balcony bringing in rain-soaked plants and shuffling our grill through the living room. Now we have to live with our outdoors in our indoors until the storm clears or the wind dies down. Check out our latest set-up:


The typhoon won't hit the island directly. We'll most likely be in the clear by Sunday. It's also a good excuse to work a little on my porch - I'm thinking of adding another plant and maybe get a chair or two. Now, I have a clean slate to work with!
You forgot to mention how you helped a desperate mama move a swingset and get it staked to the ground in the blazing heat and pouring rain. Thank you guys for all of your help!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the new look!! :)
ReplyDeleteKristen,
ReplyDeleteI hope the swing-set withstood the winds!