We went to Round 1 for the first time on Saturday. Round 1 is a seven floor multiplex with games, sports, and arcade games. It's right down the street from us and opened earlier this year. However, we just hadn't made it over and finally did this weekend when Noa hosted a youth event there. I summoned my courage to try the batting cages even though I haven't held a bat in years. I played freshman softball in high school and although I loved it, I didn't develop the skills to keep playing throughout my high school years. So, on this rainy Saturday, I stepped up to the batting cages with much trepidation. As I thought, I was really bad. Bad as in maybe hit every 3rd ball. Still, it was fun to pretend I was good at batting and I even got to hit several rounds since no one was waiting behind me. Here I am channeling my awesome inner softball player - even if it is only in my mind.
Stop closing your eyes when you swing.
ReplyDeleteProud of you!! Your form looks good, always helps to be cute when playing :)
ReplyDeleteRound 1 is the best. I want it here now that I am in the US.
ReplyDelete