13 November 2009

Surprise!

Noa's last birthday gift arrived on Thursday....Mike! Mike flew in to surprise Noa as a belated birthday gift. Noa came home unsuspectingly on Thursday from work. It was a typical day and we were planning on working out when he got home. He came in, handed me the mail, and briefly glanced around the apartment (it was pretty clean mid-week and I think he was impressed). It was then that he saw Mike sitting in our armchair and Noa simply collapsed to the floor. He couldn't believe it.


It was the best! Noa is still on cloud 9 having his BFF around. They are planning on golfing, although the weather seems to not want to cooperate. Still, Noa is walking around with a big smile on his face. I think he still can't believe it.

4 comments:

  1. What a great surprise! Enjoy Mike's visit...as I know you two will! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great....the pictures are awesome! I bet they are both so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No joke, that last picture just made me tear up. Soooo glad they're together (now if only WE were too, Jules!).

    Love you guys! All three of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!! What a great gift to Noa! Wish I could have been there to see it. Can't wait to hear more about it. Have fun with Mike!

    ReplyDelete