We've got a birthday in the house...
little miss Sadie turns 7 today!
She and Gunnar are sporting matching collars these days from a recent family photo shoot.
I was taking some photos to send to the vendor who made the collars and got this money shot of Gunnar....I love it!
And then there's Sadie, who loves to pose upright in a perfect sit-stay. Do you think my promise of treats had anything to do with it?
And, yup, this guy is still around!
So, when I was trying to take pictures there was a lot of this going on:
Happy Birthday to Sadie girl! Remember when we had that super fun bday party in our backyard when Sargey was just a puppy?? Love the pics you took - especially of the iggies wrestling with Bailey:)
ReplyDeleteJu- your dogs are the cutest! Love the new collars. And I totally love that pic of Gunnar- well done!
ReplyDelete