02 July 2011

Weekend Update

I haven't been very good about blogging this week, so here's a wrap up of the week's events.

First the week began with a Kitsap Blue Jackets (a local collegiate baseball team) game.  


I joined up with some of my favorite families, the Berneys....


...and the Landers.


The team hosted all kinds of games and contests throughout the evening.  Our group made out really well.  Connie's exuberant cheering won her a pizza and she generously shared it with all of us!


Ben got selected for a spin-on-the-bat game.


He won, but still looks a little dizzy even after getting his prize.


Nate got selected for a special question and answer session.


He also scored a baseball and had all the players sign it.


Even though the team lost, it was fun to watch, cheer, and just hang out with friends.  I especially love hanging out with my girls, Trish and Connie.


In other news, the pregnancy continues to move along.  I'm 19 weeks, going on 20.  We still don't know the sex yet, but will find out in a month or so.  I've been trying to keep up with weekly pictures since about 15 weeks when I started to get pudgy.  I still don't have that cute pregnant bump yet, but slowly I'm starting to look the part.  I've even bought a few maternity items!


Oh, and I've become a fruit addict!!  My craving of choice recently is fruit by the handful, especially berries.  I eat so much fruit that I have to shop at Costco to buy enough to satisfy my cravings.


This week, we celebrated another birthday.  Well, if by celebrate you mean, run around in circles and eat liver flavored treats, then, yes, we celebrated Gunnar's 6th birthday (okay, I didn't eat the treats, but you get my point)!


And, just for cuteness sake, here's some puppy pics of my little guy.  He was only a few months old when these pictures were taken.




Isn't he the cutest?!  

Both Sadie and Gunnar met the neighbor's cat today.  Unfortunately, the cat didn't enjoy Gunnar's crazy barking and high-tailed it out of here before the dogs got a close face-to-face.  This was taken right before the cat scaled the fence.


I've also finished a couple of projects around the house, but I'm going to write a separate post about them.  But, just to keep you guessing, here's a teaser from one of them.  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment