Today we're going to play a game on the blog. Look at the two pictures below and see if you can spot the differences (ignore the differences in lighting as the photos were taken at different times of the day/year).
Okay, okay there are actually a lot of differences now that I look at them...here's what I have:
- American flag in second photo, not in the first
- The front tree has leaves in the second photo
- There's a wreath on the door in first photo; ther's two plants at the door in second photo
But the thing I really wanted you to see were the LIGHTS! Mike was visiting this weekend and, being the swell friend that he is, helped us change out the ugly, dated exterior brass lights for something a little more modern.
We went from this:
To this:
I'm really happy with the result. And since the lights were changed out, the house numbers were too. This is what our old house numbers looked like:
Yuck. Not a fan. They were old and corroded. Although they were large and easy to read from the street, the numbers and lights really dated the house. We switched them out for more modern numbers that are still large and easy to spot.
I am so happy with the results! This is something that has been really been bothering me about the house since we purchased it two years ago. Now, I need to paint the door, get some new planters, and the exterior is good to go!
Thanks for your hard work, Mike and Noa!


No comments:
Post a Comment