03 May 2006

My "New" Life



Sadly, my sister had to leave to fly back to New Hampshire today. We had a great time together and I sent her back with a good sunburn to show off to her friends. I'm usually pretty bummed when I have to say good-bye to family, but I've noticed that today is especially hard. I think that knowing I won't really see much of my family before we head off to Japan is taking it's toll. We are going to make a final trip up north to say our good-byes to family and friends in July. Still, knowing that we are doing that has not made this good-bye easier. I already miss them.

Now, I'm getting adjusted to my "new" life without school. Grad school has dominated my time and energy for the past year and a half. I almost don't know how to live me life without it. I'll still be working at B&N part time, but I've decided to tackle all those things I said I'd work on "when school is over" and now, that time has come. Some things on the list:
-organize an IG playdate/fundraiser (currently in the works! Woohoo!)
-organize, file, and put all photos in albums (as opposed to the usual shoebox)
-organize online/computer photos
-organize school binders & books, keep what's relevant, toss what's not

Gee, can you tell I have a thing for organization? Looking at this list, I am again reminded of how much of a dork I really am. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:40 PM

    I would fit in great in those tribes where the women's necks are streched with tons of necklaces. I could just pop on the necklaces and not worry about streching my already giraffe-like neck. Oy.
    -An

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm just excited to have more time to hang out :)

    ReplyDelete