09 July 2006

18 Going on 23

Last night we went out with Noa's family to the Hanover Street ChopHouse Restaurant to celebrate Megan's (my sister-in-law) 18th birthday. We dined on steak, wine, and delicious dessert - I chose the cheesecake, of course. I found this picture* somewhat comical because here is Megan - who just turned 18 - and myself, a little older at 27 years old. Earlier in the week we had gone to a Chinese restaurant and the girl behind the counter told Megan that she looked 22 and I looked 18.** I can never win.


Happy 18th, Megs. Love you!




*My apologies about the red eye in the photo. I'm blogging from borrowed computers and can't always figure the photo programs out. So, until I can fix it, Megan and I will continue to look a little devilish.
**And yes, I've heard it a thousand times: I know I'll appreciate that comment when I'm older. I just don't appreciate it now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:03 PM

    I cannot believe that Megan is 18! That's crazy! And I agree... she definitely looks older than you Julie... ;) Happy birthday Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:33 PM

    Oh man- steak & cheesecake?! I think dinner at camp tonight is beef Stroganoff. Mmmm. Don't worry, I'll be sure to save you guys some.
    Can't wait to see you in a day or so...
    -An

    ReplyDelete