Yesterday was my last full day with Sadie and Gunnar for awhile. They are staying with some friends until late November, when they can come to live with us in Japan. To get out of the house (M & J had an open house event going on), we all packed it up and went to the beach - dogs and all. It was a fun trip and I finally got to get some sun. Unfortunately, our outing was cut short by a severe thunderstorm. So, instead we took the dogs to get full baths and scrub all that sand out of their fur.
Also, we celebrated Kate's 21st birthday early. Noa and I won't be here for her actually birthday, which falls late in August, so we had a small celebration at the house. Check out all her goods - the Hampostles and some of her other friends hooked her up. Now she's got an iPod Nano, a cell phone, and a digital camera. It doesn't get much better than that! Happy (early) Birthday, Kate - I love all your "Kateness". Ha ha!



What a fun day, thunderstorm and all! I still can't believe the iggies went in the water willingly!! Must've been the 85 degree ocean temp :)
ReplyDelete