28 December 2006

Holiday

Here's our version of a "white Christmas". This photo was taken Christmas morning.

I get a full 2 weeks off of school. Lately, I've been spending most of my "vacation" time at school to catch up on old work and prepare for next month. Also, I'm limited on planning time this break because Noa and I have decided to go on vacation! I think he figures it will be the only way to keep me away from school. :) Seriously though, we wanted to take advantage of living in Asia and see other parts of the world we might not ever see.

So - we're off to Thailand tomorrow! We'll be gone for about a week. We'll spend some time in Bangkok and the head to Hua Hin, a beautiful beach community about 4 hours south of Bangkok. I'll be sure to get lots of photos with my new camera too! So, I'll be back to the blog in about a week.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    i am so jealous! thailand is amazing! well, from what i hear! hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Hope you all are ok. We saw the news about Thailand today. Maia/Steve

    ReplyDelete