03 February 2007

Crazy Dog Lady

I have officially become the "crazy dog lady."

Yesterday, Noa and I were on Camp Foster heading to Subway to get lunch. It was a beautiful day - a nice break from the cold weather we've had this week - the sun was out, it was warm, and people were outside taking advantage of the nice day. As we were driving down the road, I noticed a family up ahead walking their two dogs. One was a pit bull and the other looked like an IG. Upon further inspection though, I realized that it was actually a whippet because it was brindle and white (IGs cannot be brindle). So, instead of being a normal person and commenting about the dogs to Noa in the privacy of our vehicle, I promptly rolled down the window and stuck my head out. I shouted "Is that a whippet?!? I have two Italian Greyhounds! Your whippet is beautiful!" The people looked at me like I was nuts. Noa kinda slumped back in his seat and shook his head.



Yeah, I'm totally the crazy dog lady now.



Here's a photo I found on the internet that kinda shows what the whipped looked like in regards to coloring:

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:08 AM

    My wife is, indeed, a crazy dog lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Whippet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do know that that whippet is Greek, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:50 AM

    and whippet good

    dun dun dun dun dun....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:05 PM

    I'm a friend of Megs's (Megan and Joe) who has a dog named Charlie too, but not a whippet. A cockapoo. He's having a surprise birthday party this Saturday for his golden (3rd on March 3) birthday. Just wanted to reach out to another "crazy" dog lady.

    ReplyDelete