11 February 2007

Puzzle



Meg and Joe got us a puzzle for Christmas. We've had it out on the kitchen table since January, putting a few pieces in every once an awhile. Noa was far more dedicated to the cause than I was (I got easily frustrated). Today, we put the last piece in. That the last piece we found on the floor near the toy basket. Gunnar had decided that he wanted to leave his impression on the puzzle too.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:23 AM

    Yeah, the puzzle is done! Celebrate! Time to break out . . .the next puzzle! :-) M/S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Whoa- what dedication. I'm pretty good at puzzles myself. You know- the ones with pieces the size of your hand. I try not to let it get to my head.
    Hey Noa...you have beautifully trimmed nails. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing that this is what you do if you don't have TV. *Sigh* I feel for you... But just think of all of the great DVDs you guys can rent when you get back to get caught up on all of the amazing shows debuted in your absence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you puzzlers so much!!!

    ReplyDelete