14 March 2007

San-A Seafood

There's a store here called San-A. They are everywhere, kind of like Wal-Mart. San-A is actually separate stores all housed together in one big building, so you have a clothing store, and electronics store, and a grocery store. Noa likes to pick up sushi from our local San-A, so I snapped a few pictures of the sushi and some of the other delicacies one can buy there.


Here's Noa's favorite San-A sushi platter. Just think; this is just a supermarket-type platter, not necessarily the most gourmet stuff around! It sure beats the sushi he used to get a our super Target (no offense to Target - as most of you know that's my favorite store and I miss it dearly).



Squid (yummy...)


These are fish heads. I'm not quite sure what recipie calls for these.


Since we were on a seafood theme, I picked up some dried fish for the dogs at the pet store. Check out these crazy treats. The dogs love them!!



4 comments:

  1. Those dried fish treats look DISGUSTING!! But maybe Sarge would like them too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I'd see the day when Julie would handle a dried fish dog treat. That's repulsive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:22 PM

    BRING ON THOSE FISH HEADS!!!!! FIRE UP THE GRILL FOR SOME GOOOOOOOD EATIN'!!!

    I'll have some ready when you come home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Wow, those fish heads look disgusting, yuk! I was thinking of you yesterday as Kara and I had a mom and daughter outing to our favorite store Target!

    ReplyDelete