Just to let you know, we're still here in Colorado having the best time with the Apostles! We've been hiking, home decorating, shopping (lots!), and simply hanging out. It's like a great reunion and time is going by so fast. I'll be blogging with photos upon my return to Okinawa, but be sure to check out Jess' blog too. Her link is
http://teamapostle.blogspot.com.
Julie, you say that I never post on your blog, so I'm finally breaking the streak. I can't tell you how happy I am you guys are with the Apostles! I miss you guys a ton and can't wait to see you guys in . . . November? In the meantime, I'm keeping real in Iraq. We'll talk soon. Joe
ReplyDeleteWhy, oh why, are you not blogging? I realize school has taken hold of your life again, but come on, PRIORITIES :)
ReplyDeleteBlogging is a must. And I must read your thoughts about your visit.
Love you!