The F-22 was impressive. Although I commented that it looked fake at first, it really was an impressive jet. We went on a short "tour" which was basically walking around the jet while a guide (in our case, a pilot) told us about these great machines (we were not allowed to touch the jet or take close-up photos). Here are some of the interesting points I learned about the F-22:
-they are wayyyy ahead of the F-16
-they carry lots of ammo
-they are super fast
-they are super fast
-they don't carry external fuel tanks when going on a mission
Okay, so it might seem like I didn't really learn a whole lot from the experience, but since I have extremely limited knowledge of aviation technology, I did.
I was more interested in this sign: notice the part about "deadly force" (scary, huh...especially since there was a guard with a HUGE gun standing by it).
I was also intrigued by the K-9 on patrol. He looks cute and cuddly to me.
Since I spent Saturday with Noa, I had to go to school to prepare for the week today (Sunday). Teresa came over and helped my make a barn for our farm theme this week. I'm pleased with the end result:
You have your cute new cargo pants on! Love 'em!!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me?
ReplyDeleteLeave it to Jess to comment on the cargo pants (which you can't even really see) and make no mention of the F-22 fighter, most versatile and advanced fighter-jet in the world.
And Julie...please stop spouting intelligence on the f-22 fighter. Now all our enemies can read your blog and gather key info on our top technology. So much for national security.
Noa - you make me laugh. LOL Chris would've loved that - I'll have to show him this post.
ReplyDeleteNice Barn! And thanks for the f-22 intel- Akmed
ReplyDelete