24 June 2007

A New Toy


After almost a year of living here, we finally got ourselves a grill. Actually it's more like Noa's new toy. He's loving it. We celebrated with grilled turkey burgers on Saturday night.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:03 PM

    NOA! Didn't I teach you anything? You don't brak in a new grill with TURKEYBURGERS!!! STEAK, man, steak! Now you're going to have to pay homage to your grill by performing the Eternal Flame manuever with Italian sausages.
    Oh, well. At least it's not charcoal.
    See you in a few weeks. We'll talk then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:01 PM

    Actually, you're so right. You definitely have to break the grill in with something that has a fair amount of fat on it. That layer of grease and grime is more important than I had realized. I'm learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. bald? :) I hope you guys are well. Check out my blog when y'all get some time.

    kpeasey.blogspot.com

    peace

    -Kyle/kp

    ReplyDelete