26 September 2007

Super News

Last month I took 3 sections of the Praxis exam (a standardized test for educators). Today I got 2 of my scores back (the 3rd section is graded by hand, so it takes longer) and I passed! Actually, it's not a pass/fail system, but more like a scored system like the SATs. I more than met the cut-off score for DoDDS, which I'm using as a benchmark. Having this test under my belt will (hopefully) make it easier to get licensure in whatever states we move to in the future.


I still have one more section to take in January, but I'm not worried about that right now. I'm so elated! Yippee!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:04 AM

    You nailed it...like I knew you would. Congrats babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jules! So glad you did well - though not surprised!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:57 PM

    High five, Julie! That's awesome!

    Carol
    (Jess's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girl's wicked smaht.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:46 PM

    Congrats Julie! Woo hoo! -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:34 AM

    YAY!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:24 PM

    As you would say, "you're the bomb-dot-com". And yeah, you ah wicked smaht.

    ReplyDelete