13 October 2007

Alternative


Gunnar really hates wearing the cone. So, I got creative and made a different kind of contraption to keep him from licking his hiney.


I emptied out a cream cheese tub and cut out the bottom. Then I sliced it down the side and put athletic socks over it. Then I place this around his neck and used a belly band to keep it in place. He seems to tolerate this a little better than the cone, however, he's still not too happy with me right now.

5 comments:

  1. That's an adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the cone was hilarious, but your ingenuity on this takes the cake. Well done Hammer, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Much nicer shot - let's stick to the facials from now on......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:31 AM

    Hi Julie!!
    Jess told be about your latest drama and I had to check it out myself. Poor pup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see an As-Seen-on-TV product in the making... better patent it quick Julie! All you need now is to come up with a catchy name and you are well on your way...

    ReplyDelete