28 October 2007

A Week in Review

I know, I know...I haven't been around much. So, here are some of the highlights (and some lower points) of the week:
  • Not only did I happen to catch a head cold, but I also had viral conjunctivitis this week
  • Noa went to Tokyo for the weekend and hung out with his pal, Herman
  • We had Pumpkin Day in Kindergarten - a whole day dedicated to pumpkins!
  • I had a major "Lost in Translation" moment at the beauty salon. Somehow the hairdresser interpreted "side-sweeping bangs" to "Hi-I'm-7-and-I-have-a-forehead-full-of-blunt-cut-bangs". I'm off to go hat shopping now.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:11 PM

    i understand the scary haircut thing. you will figure somthing out. its interesting how a haircut can really teach us about creavity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:13 PM

    What? No photos? It must have been a whale of a haircut, or your eyes haven't opened yet. I'll give you the address of the company that makes my toupe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, please post photos. we can take a vote on should they stay or should they go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair is totally cute. But has Julie ever been anything but totally cute?

    ReplyDelete