It's been a lot of fun having my family around for the holidays. I'm actually able to relax and use my vacation time as a vacation (fancy that!). However, it hasn't simply been days of lounging around. We've been busy...
baking lots and lots of cookies with mom (although I prefer eating them),
checking out the humongous jacks and walking the dogs,
trying Okinawan sake for the first time (response: "Not bad, I like it."),
posing in the traditional Okinawan dress at Ryuku Mura (this one's for you, mom),
braving the crowds at the aquarium,
enjoying the treats on Kokusai Street,
Did you go diving at Maeda Point? The Okinawan clothing is marvelous. It's quite attractive on you all. Anoli's expressions are priceless, as is Loni's with the saki. Maia/Steve
ReplyDeleteBob:
ReplyDeleteThat beach picture with the cement jacks - you or Poseidon? The happy look on your faces makes me think that you did.
Great pics Julie! Way to go for updating your blog! Say hi to the fam.
ReplyDeleteI now have another black mail picture of your dad! muah haa haa haa haa.... Love the "dress" Bob!
ReplyDeleteAre you interested in being linked as a local blog on www.okinawahai.com? Let me know if you'd like that. Totally understand if it's not your thing.
ReplyDeleteE-mail me, Meredith, at okinawa_hai@yahoo.com if you'd like us to include you.
Happy holidays! And where in NH is your family from? I'm from Keene.
Best,
Meredtih
you guys are all foot twins! its the little things that entertain me...
ReplyDelete