I'm not even admitting what my dog quiz told me I am! Totally ridiculous :)Glad you're a GSD though, that's something to be proud of - they're cool dogs!
Oh, Jess, come ON! You HAVE to tell! I came out to be a Labrador Retriever. :)
I'm a Labrador Retriever as well! Oh, come on Jess. Tell us. We're all friends here ;)
A FREAKING CHIHUAHUA!!!!!! What in the world? :)
Yip, yip, yip!! Too funny, Jess!Carol (your mom)
I'm a lab, too. Not AT ALL surprising, eh Ju? Jess...sorry.
Lab here too!That was fun Julie.
Jess, that cracks me up. I love how your mom said, "Yip, yip!"Too funny.
julie as a police officer. i can see that. i am kinda laughing, but i can see it. imagine you ticketing someone! too cute...
No joke - I think cops are pretty cool!
I'm not even admitting what my dog quiz told me I am! Totally ridiculous :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're a GSD though, that's something to be proud of - they're cool dogs!
Oh, Jess, come ON! You HAVE to tell! I came out to be a Labrador Retriever. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a Labrador Retriever as well! Oh, come on Jess. Tell us. We're all friends here ;)
ReplyDeleteA FREAKING CHIHUAHUA!!!!!! What in the world? :)
ReplyDeleteYip, yip, yip!! Too funny, Jess!
ReplyDeleteCarol (your mom)
I'm a lab, too. Not AT ALL surprising, eh Ju? Jess...sorry.
ReplyDeleteLab here too!
ReplyDeleteThat was fun Julie.
Jess, that cracks me up. I love how your mom said, "Yip, yip!"
ReplyDeleteToo funny.
julie as a police officer. i can see that. i am kinda laughing, but i can see it. imagine you ticketing someone! too cute...
ReplyDeleteNo joke - I think cops are pretty cool!
ReplyDelete