23 September 2008

The Sniffles

My nose is stuffy and runny at the same time.

I'm hungry, but I feel nauseous.

I've got that annoying cough that comes at just the wrong time.



Ugh.



I hate being sick.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:03 AM

    Sorry you're sick j-doll. Wish I could be there heating up chicken soup, massaging your feet, putting in your favorite movies, cutting out your kindergarten projects, administering medications, making tea, and tucking you in....like I ALWAYS do when I'm home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:16 AM

    okay...so actually...Julie will tell you...when she presents with said chief complaint and history of present illness, my first response is typically, "well, did you try taking something?" She loves that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My super-sensitive husband often says, "well all you have to do, is drink more water and take some motrin" :) Gotta love 'em!

    Hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:10 PM

    being sick sucks! hope you are back in action in no time!

    ReplyDelete