28 October 2008

Say Cheese!

One of the "perks" of being a teacher - at least in this district - is having a school photo taken every year. I really enjoy seeing the students' photos come in, but I still cringe, like I did in the "old" days, when I look at mine. Even though it's not horrible, I always see the flaws others don't. But, I guess that's the nature of the beast. So, without further ado - my 08-09 school year photo:

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:24 AM

    As your mother, I think it's a wonderful photo of you, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:59 AM

    Looks great Julie! You must send me one for my wallet...and please write something on the back like NH & JH 4-ever.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:53 AM

    ooh my fav yearbook signing was 2 great 2 be 4gotten. CLASSY!

    love the picture! you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:09 PM

    On a scale of 1 to 10 YOU are an 11!
    And I think you're supposed to write "4-eva". Noa's not up on the cool lingo like I totally am. Oh snap, gatta jet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful. And where did you get that lovely necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I must say I noticed the cool necklace first!! Great picture, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got mine back today and was thinking the same thing! Every facial flaw I have is extremely highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally noticed the cool Lia Sophia necklace you are sportin'! You look GREAT!
    Trit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:31 AM

    love it! when you send noa his copy you should also include HAGS for have a good summer or LYLAS for love you like a sister. however that may not apply :)

    ReplyDelete