Noa is back!! His homecoming was wonderful. A lot of our friends showed up to welcome him back home to Okinawa. I was practically jumping out of my skin waiting for him to walk through the doors. Here are some picks of the event.
The huge group that came out to the airport. Even the Yosts, with their new baby, came out to see Noa. He was so surprised!
This was taken right after I greeted him at the doors and we're walking back to the group.
Rachael made a welcome home sign. It read: Welcome to Okinawa! Happy Valentine's Day to Dr. Noa!
Team Juloa reunited!
You literally updated while I was commenting on your last post!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home Noa, so happy for your guys!
Marri
Both of you look WONDERFUL! So Happy you are reunited after many months.
ReplyDeleteThanks for calling we really appreciated it!
love mom
Yea!!! So happy for you! Welcome home, Noa!
ReplyDeleteAwwww....these pictures make me giddy for you both!! How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteJulie you are abso-toot-ly glowing...as you are Noa...welcome back, Doc!
Trit..Kent..Kai and Soph...;-)
Welcome back, Noa. You both look so wonderful and happy. I love it. Can't wait to see you both together at church!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're back together...I'm so proud of both of you for how you handled the time apart!! Huge hugs for both of you, we miss you like crazy!! April, baby!
ReplyDeleteyay for reunion day! i am so happy for both of you! big hugs!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home Noa!!! We're so excited that you're back home.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home Noa - we miss you both!
ReplyDeleteThe most wonderful Valentine ever!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home dude!
ReplyDeleteSO happy for you two. How wonderful that you are together again :)
ReplyDeleteThanks to all for the welcome home! So glad to be back to Julie and the pups and all our friends here on Okinawa! I live a very blessed life.
ReplyDeleteNoa and Julie,
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see those happy pics of Noa's homecoming! Adam had fun hanging out with Noa in Kuwait. We are very happy the deployment is over and so glad to have Adam back home. Enjoy your time together and your time in Oki...we miss it.
Lucia