04 June 2009

LCDR

Noa is now officially a lieutenant commander in the US Navy!

Noa taking the official oath.  Giving the oath is the Commanding Officer of the US Naval Hospital Okinawa, Captain Dawson.

I'm beaming with pride.  Like how we took our picture in front of the emergency fire equipment?

The whole group - or as I like to call them, Noa's cheering section.  To the left are some of the guys he works with: Jeff, Matt, and Sean.  To the right are the teachers: Sean, Pete (Tom's dad, pictured in the back), Kent, Tom with Ella, and Jason.

Congrats, Noa!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats, Noa!! That's awesome!!

    -With love from the Major (it's official!) and Mrs. Apostle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no point of reference for how big of a deal these promotions are (and I'm too busy to google it at the moment) but it sounds AWESOME!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats Noa!

    So should I salute you, yell "Hail Lieutenant Commander Hammer!", or give you an attaboy the next time I see you? I know what Julie would say...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy27:28 PM

    This is very nice, but don't forget who irons your pants.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Noa! Jason said the ceremony was great. See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Noa!

    Mike's a Major?

    I feel bad I didn't know this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:37 AM

    big congrats! that is absolutely awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. big guy congrats bud. proud of you dude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Noa! And Happy Anniversary you guys!

    ReplyDelete