01 August 2009

Adventures in Yogurtland

Tonight I convinced Noa to take us to Yogurtland, the new frozen yogurt shop in town.

Here's a quick view inside the place. It seemed to be a pretty popular place. Of course, it's located in the heart of American Village, which is always crowded on a weekend night.
So, here's how it works: pick your flavor. They offer many different flavors of frozen yogurt, such as cheesecake, pomegranate, pistachio, peanut butter, and of course the traditional flavors as well. We especially like the double cookies and cream. You can pour as little or as much as you want and mix flavors to your liking.

Then, choose your toppings. I was a big fan of all the different fruit toppings offered, especially the strawberries, kiwis, and mango.
You pay for your frozen yogurt creation by its weight.
Here are our bowls of frozen yogurt goodness. They gave Noa the pink spoon - he he he.
Yummmmm! Yogurtland is yummy!
Mmmmmmm....
Not a bite left!
I think I've found my favorite way to stay cool this summer.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I LOVE frozen yogurt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about this place! They also have one in Texas that my mom and dad wanted to take us to. Who would of guessed Oki would have one! Enjoy the rest of your vacation...but don't eat too much yogurt!! ;-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though we have left Oki, we went twice our last week there. It is so yummy and fun.

    ReplyDelete