I'm back in western Washington but I still have some NH pics to post.
I had the opportunity to have some great visits with some of my close friends. I've been friends with Kristin since high school and she recently had a little baby boy! It was great to catch up.
Isn't he cute?? I also got to see another Cristyn (yup, they spell their names very differently)in Massachusetts. We had a blast catching up and hanging out with her little cutie (who reminds me of Cindy Lou Who from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas) with her curls. Since it was a gorgeous day, we drove to a local orchard/farm. I attempted to take some nice photos of Cristyn and her little one while we were there. What do you think?
The weather was perfect. This is one of my favorite pictures from that day.
Check out this pig, aptly named Big Boy, who weighs around 1000 pounds!
Apparently, he'll eat anything.
This chicken cracked us up. You can't help but smile when a chicken has feather feet.
We didn't pick apples, especially since there were numerous kindergarten groups (which left me feeling nostalgic) who were clamoring to get their own bag.
I couldn't remember when I had last been here (this orchard is located near my college) but Noa reminded me that we got pumpkins from here years ago when we were newlyweds.
I never get enough time with Cristyn, but it's always a happy, memorable visit when I do get to see her.
Back in NH, it got chilly, which means dad had to fire up the wood stove.
Oh, and I haven't mentioned the Bragdons' favorite furry friend, Bailey. I think he got annoyed with me and my bright camera flash. But, even if he's a bit moody, he's a good looking cat and I can't visit without some photos of him.
You might be wondering what he's looking at out the window. My guess is that he's looking for the wild turkeys that frequent the neighborhood. Mom grabbed my camera one early morning when she spotted them outside in our yard.
A few brave ones even ventured onto the porch!
Hopefully, there will be another visit out east again soon.
Oh my word, those are some FANTASTIC pictures. I'm such a silly girl, I haven't even looked at the pictures on my computer yet. I kind of forgot about them after the whole power cord fiasco. Yes, we received the new one super fast. Hurray! I'll definitely be picking your brain about a camera some more because your pictures are great. Thanks for visiting. Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove your photos! Glad you had a great trip.
ReplyDelete