01 March 2011

Dog of the Day

I try to remember to bring my phone with me when I work at the humane society (2 - 3 times a week).  When I actually remember, I usually snap a quick pic of a dog I've interacted with in some way.  I bring these photos home and show Noa the "dog of the day."  I like that he sees the dogs that I'm jabbering on about after a day of work.

Here is Harley Bug, today's Dog of the Day.  He's currently up for adoption.


The Dog of the Day photos are not the best photos because I'm using an iPhone and the dog is usually excited or behind a kennel door.  But, it still gives a little glimpse of some of these great dogs I get to see and interact with.

Here is a little guy, I think his name is Jinx, who was surrendered a couple of weeks ago.


Puppies!  Puppies!  Puppies!  I can't resist their cuteness.





Okay, sometimes, the photo becomes "cat of the day."  This Maine Coon had me in stitches.  He was all about getting attention.


But, mostly, it's all about the dogs.  Say hello to Ginger!  She was a stray who was adopted a few months ago.








No comments:

Post a Comment