29 March 2011

Wreath Surprise

Remember the winter wreath I created for my front door a few months back?


It's about time to replace it with something a little more springy.  Recently, I noticed that nature was already moving in that direction.  I saw that the wreath had acquired a lot of roughage...leaves, twigs, and the like...especially near the top....hmmmm...


I checked it out and found a bird's nest with three eggs in it!  How sweet!


As adorable as that is, both the nest and the wreath need to go.  The wreath is getting replaced for the spring and a bird cannot claim my front door as home.  I don't think my friends would appreciate getting assailed by an angry momma bird whenever they come over.  Hopefully, the bird relocates to the tree in front of my house so I can watch all the action of baby birds from my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment