25 September 2012

Babies! Babies! Babies!

Looking through my pictures recently, I realized that babies seem to be be everywhere lately.  Probably because well, we have one, and a lot of our friends have 'em too.  It's a fun stage of life, especially when we get all our babies together.  Here are just some of the babies we've hung out with lately:


Ruby and Brady donning their monkey pjs (check out the feet!):


Just getting up from a nap:


Showing their Patriots pride:


Amy and Ben, me and Rubes, and Jess and Brady in Port Townsend, WA:


Babies: Ruby, Brady, and Valentina
Moms: Me, Jess, and Franchi


And the babies without the moms....Brady is not too happy since he had to have a major diaper change right before this picture was taken.


A couple of photos of fellow Navy moms and their babies at Jim Creek Recreation Facility:



And, yes, Ruby looks kinda upset in the last photo.  She was not in the mood for a group photo.  There's always one in the group and this time it had to be her.



After looking at these pics, I'm reminded of how much I love all my mama friends.  I don't know how I would have survived this first year of motherhood without them.  And really, they all make such CUTE babies!  Wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment