
Yes - this would be the third birthday of the week and once again it's a good friend from back home. I met Vanessa in college and we were fortunate enough to be on the same team that traveled to India one summer. Vanessa and I also lived together our senior year of college, when our guys got to be good friends as well (both are big sports fans). Vanessa and I have shared many good (and not-so-good) times together between our psycho neighbors, blizzards that caused the garage to collapse, our weddings, and ultimate Killer Uno championships (of our own doing - what canI say, we love playing games!!). We've had a lot of fun together over the years and I wish that this year I could be around to celebrate with her.
To my dear friend, Vanessa - Wishing you a fun, memorable, and happy birthday! Wishing you all the best in the coming year! We miss you and Marc!! - Julie
Vanessa-party hard! And disregard all that medical advice about abstaining from alcohol during pregnancy...hey, you're drinking for two now! We miss you both.
ReplyDelete