14 February 2006

Baby, It's Cold Outside


....but Sadie's feeling warm!
We are still having our cool weather and I'm implementing a sweater rule in the house so that we don't have the heat up too high. Sadie, of course, has to don her heart sweater on this festive day (with the coordinating v-day collar, of course). Actually, the Hammer household doesn't have big v-day plans, since Noa is on call! So, it's me, the dogs, and a stack of textbooks just pining for my attention. I'm doing some observation work this afternoon at a local elementary school and then it's study, study, study! I'll need to take a study break this evening, so I may just have to pay a visit to the good doctor himself. :)



This morning in the midst of our hurried routine to get out the door on time, he presented me with a v-day card and a Starbucks gift card - guess he knows my penchant for Starbucks' lattes! Perfect for those sleepy afternoons when I really don't feel like studying. You know, it's those little things that mean so much, like when he makes my coffee for me in the morning in my travel mug in order to give me 3 extra minutes to get ready. Or the many instances in which he comes to see the millionth IG picture I've found online (and does so with a smile) and I know he humors me by walking through the entire Target store every time we need to run in to pick up something. What a guy - I couldn't be more blessed.


I love you, Babe.

Happy Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

  1. Sadie, of course, looks darling. And cute picture of you and Noa; brings back good memories of the cruise! Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy V-day...one day late...

    And Sadie looks gorgeous, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:56 PM

    Thanks for being my valentine. Smooches.

    ReplyDelete