
The Steelers?!
No - Mike & Noa!!
Notice the matching shirts that Mike and Noa are wearing. The two of them are always finding some way to compete with each other; usually the competition involves the game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors" (or what we refer to as "farkling"). It could be a farkle to see who has to run back to the car to retrieve a forgotten item in the rain. Or it could be a farkle to see who has to eat a leftover mound of ketchup on a plate at Steak and Shake. As long as there's an once of competition involved, you can bet the boys will farkle about it.
A couple of weeks ago, Jess and I stumbled across these "Rock, Paper, Scissor Champion" shirts at Target and instantly thought of the boys and their competitive game. So, we each bought one for our respective hubby. We decided that instead of telling them that we each bought one for them, we'd just tell each boy that we found "him" a cool shirt. I told Noa, "you should show this off at the Superbowl party!" (knowing Jess would tell Mike the same thing). So, on Superbowl Sunday, we all laughed so hard when Noa opened the door to show Mike his newest shirt and then both of them realizing they were wearing the same thing!! Ha ha ha! We got 'em good!!
Oh and yeah, it was a good game and all, but hanging out with the Apostles is always a blast.
As you can clearly see in the picture, Noa is throwing Rock and Mike's hand is opening up into Paper. This settles it once and for all...Mike is the Champion Farkler.
ReplyDeleteThis is great.
ReplyDeleteYou know, if Herman had been in on this mix, he'd have suggested wearing the shirts himself. He sort of likes the whole matching thing.
Needless to say...I don't.
Yeah...I'm thinking I need daily updates from you.
ReplyDelete*smile*
Hi julie, it was so good to read your news journal. I am visiting your mom for a few days and re-kindling our friendship as we travel through memory lane.Looking forward to the future as we enjoy the present. It is cold once again. I do appreciate the SOUTH!
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well with that tooth of yours. Tough lesson! Love you both. Aunt Silvia
P.S. Had fun reading your blog..Dad is also checking it often
Will pray for your mouth problems.
Love,mom