25 February 2006

Lucky Pie

After getting out of my six-hour class this afternoon, I was happy to get home and find a pleasant surprise in my mailbox. I had ordered the dogs some cute tees from Ruff Ruff and Meow: one to replace the shirt that was inside Sadie's crate when it got stolen (long story - I'd rather not go into it) and one for Gunnar, to make it fair, After all. Sadie's says "cutie pie" and Gunnar's reads "rub my belly for good luck." I know I'm biased, but I think they look just darling. Plus, notice how well the collars match. Bonus, baby!



Now the pups are ready for Sandy Paws next weekend. I'm really looking forward to the event. It'll be nice to get out of Jax, even if it is only for a weekend. It's been a hard, draining week - mostly because of school work. I think this is my most intense semester of grad school so far. So, a weekend away to Jekyl Island with some of my IG buddies and our fur kids is a much needed (and appreciated) escape.

3 comments:

  1. Those are some very well-dressed pooches. ;) Enjoy your weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Sadie has her Cutie Pie shirt back, so we can match :) And I'm glad you finally got to get that shirt for Gunnar that you have been drooling (no pun intended!) over for months!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 AM

    I see the kink in Gunnar's tail that you were telling me about!

    ReplyDelete