Noa, the dogs, and myself of course, have finally moved out of the apartment. We moved in with Mike and Jess last night. Although we love the idea of living with them, the logistics are interesting since they are in the process of selling their house - therefore it must be clean and in shape 24/7 - which calls for creativity when you are living out of 3 suitcases and have 2 dogs with you. When Kate is here (sometimes she stays at friends houses), there are 5 people and 3 dogs here, so it's pretty cozy.
We all toasted the occasion last night to some champagne. The funny thing about the champagne is that we are all trying to drink it up since both the Hammers and Apostles are moving. Somehow all of us found ourselves with several bottles and I think there are something like 10 bottles that we need to use up in the next month. I guess there will be lots of toasting going on during the month of July.
So, here's to some good times with the "Hampostles." I'm going to go crack open a bottle of bubbly. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment