First of all, it was SUPER WINDY today! Here's a photo of me trying to get into the car without blowing away! Nice hair, huh?

We headed to a local pet supply store that I've been wanting to visit for some time and found some funny things. First were these dog necklaces. The necklaces themselves weren't funny, but the fact that they had IGs on the photo were. One almost never sees an Italian Greyhound pictured on any type of promotion or packaging for dog things in the US. In Japan it seems to be even rarer to even see an IG (at least here in Oki). So, I found this amusing.

Noa and I have always found Doggles to be a funny accessory for a dog. But sir, although I give you props for protecting your pooch from flying debris, do you really think it's safe for a little dog to ride on a motorcycle with you??

Finally, Noa and I picked out our Christmas tree today! You have to buy it early since they sell out quickly here in Okinawa. Since it's nearly impossible to get a real tree*, we had to settle for an artificial one. Here's Noa "cutting" down our tree for this year.

*Last year, all the live Christmas trees that were shipped in had to be burned due to some type of serious tree disease.
My only question is: Is this a local pet store, and, if so, why isn't everything labelled in Japanese?
ReplyDeleteYes, it's a local pet store, but their things are shipped in from companies all over. Besides, a lot of places cater to the Americans so they include items in English. This particular store even accepts American dollars.
ReplyDelete