04 September 2007

Done, Mostly


Well, almost 3 weeks of work has proven to become an almost complete classroom. I think it's not completely finished because of my it-just-has-to-be-perfect-even-if-it-is-labels-for-extra-clothespins-type of mentality. Still, I'm pleased with the "almost finished" results. The kids start tomorrow and I'm SUPER nervous. I have a much tougher crowd this year in terms of behavioral and learning difficulties.


Since there are so many photos and I'm part of an online teacher forum, I created a Picasa web album to view all the classroom shots. Warning: those of you non-teachers may get bored to tears.

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing where you work! Great idea to post a web album!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the ultimate compliment, Audrey is sitting on my lap as I browse my blogs and when she saw the photo of your classroom she said "That's a good room!". I thought it was pretty funny--you've won over the two-year-old set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:45 PM

    You did a wicked good job with your room. Any chance you can organize my life? I could really use those skills of yours...
    I had some orange tomotoes from Papa's garden today. Weird. No taste. I'll send you a pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:21 PM

    Where's the orange grass area for confused little boys who dress funny?

    ReplyDelete