Noa celebrated his 30th birthday this past weekend and being in Japan and having a typhoon in the area didn't hinder the celebration at all. We started the night with dinner at Tony Romas.
Thirty candles on his cake*!

Then we moved the party to Big Echo - our favorite karaoke place.
Here's our reservation sign.

Noa gets the party started. Can you tell he loves to karaoke?

Noa and Tom belt it out.
The karaoke machine would rate us after every song. I think our highest rating was an 89 or something like that. Interesting set of judges....
Me with the birthday boy. Happy Birthday, Noa!
Coming soon: photos of his birthday gifts; his "new" bike and gear!
Thirty candles on his cake*!
Then we moved the party to Big Echo - our favorite karaoke place.
Here's our reservation sign.
Noa gets the party started. Can you tell he loves to karaoke?
Noa and Tom belt it out.
Here's Mia dancing up a storm.
Me with the birthday boy. Happy Birthday, Noa!
*I say "his" cake, although it's actually a wedding cake. We were supposed to go to an outdoor wedding this past weekend on a nearby island, but due to the typhoon, it was cancelled. So, Noa got the cake. He was wondering about the pink flowers for a little while.
Happy Birthday Noa!
ReplyDeleteI love your earrings Julie!!
Happy birthday Noa! Love the photos.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness he wasn't on call. That was the worst, Erik got stuck during his birthday and over Labor Day weekend--three days in the hospital becuase of a typhoon.
Happy birthday dawg hope all is well
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY NOA! looks like you did a great job with planning a super fun party, Julie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated B-Day, Noa!
ReplyDeleteJu, great earrings! Any idea where I can get a pair? :)
On another note, at first glance when I saw that picture, I thought your head was shaved. I nearly passed out. Don't do it. In case you were thinking...
I miss you, bud.