Last weekend we went to Tom & Laura's annual "White Trash Party". It was a new idea to us: dress like your part of the Jeff Foxworthy Show (think, "you know you're a redneck if...."), eat, drink, and be merry. It was more than a costume party, though - there were games, such as a seed spitting contest and a large bonfire in a rusted garbage can. We had a blast and I'm already planning my "look" for next year.
I had an 80's bang look going for me (well, at least my bad haircut was put to good use) with a denim ensemble and Noa was "trashy doctor". He had on a name tag that read, "Docter Hammer" and had a pack of cigarettes in his pocket.
Props to Tom and Laura - GREAT party!! That's hilarious. I love the picture of all the guys, they are so, well, TRASHY :)
ReplyDelete