Look who turned 3 over the weekend!

Me? Three years old? No way!
Although not as photogenic as Sadie (often I catch him with his tongue out or his eyes closed), I'm usually able to catch a few shots of him looking dapper.

Gunnar is a toy dog. Sadie is a treat dog. Gunnar will always choose a stuffed toy to play with. He especially likes these stuffed balls with squeakers in them. He'd spend all day chasing them down the hallway if given the chance.
Gunnar despises wearing clothes or anything around his body. When I put clothes on him, he gets very rigid and tense. You can see how upset he is about wearing this harness.

Occasionally, Gunnar will get this pensive look and you wonder what is going on in that little head of his.

Most times though, he's just a regular ol' goofball and follows me wherever I go. I call him my shadow. I just love this little guy and all his silly antics. Happy 3rd, Gunns!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Gunnar! What a sweetie. I love celebrating doggie birthdays :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the little man!! Give him a kiss from Aunt Jess. I love his ears all the way back in the harness picture; pure torture!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3rd birthday, Gunnar! You're a preschooler now. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteOh, and yes someday I'd like Luna to get her Canine Good Citizenship Certificate. Right now, the only thing should would fail would be meeting a new dog. She's not very social.